rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 24 2014 9:08 AM (7 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 9:14 AM

Hi everyone!

I just had an idea!!!

Stop it Paul! Hahahaha!

Ok, I'd like to challenge all my friends to, once a month, give away something to someone deserving. It has to be someone who has been nominated by a friend of yours.

It can be a sleeve of balls or even a lesson in how to play certain courses or types of shots.

I gave away the first gift so someone needs to be next!

Or am I just be stupid again?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 11:20 AM

Good day Miss Sweet .

I like your Idea and wish I could help you , I spent most of my credits on the 12 days of Christmas and what I had left I just spent on myself .

OPY

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 12:13 PM

opyeuclid:

Good day Miss Sweet .

I like your Idea and wish I could help you , I spent most of my credits on the 12 days of Christmas and what I had left I just spent on myself .

OPY

That's ok Mr Opy! I also spent most of my credits on the 12 days thingy but I sort of ummm used some of my allowance on this!

Hahaha!

Nobody HAS to take part, it was just a thing I thought of!

• JohnACecil2
    373 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 2:13 PM

And just who is giving these lessons? I nominate my friend "SweetMiffy" for a one-on-one with the Legend Champion at Best of Famous Holes. ;) your the best kiddo

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 10:09 AM

JohnACecil2:

And just who is giving these lessons? I nominate my friend "SweetMiffy" for a one-on-one with the Legend Champion at Best of Famous Holes. ;) your the best kiddo

No ways! I nominate you!!!! You're awesome!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2014 9:08 AM

Ok, everyone!

This is what I'm going to do!

Every month I will give away something, but ummm a maximum of 3000 credits per month, and just ONE item.

All my friends have to nominate someone that they think is deserving of whatever item it is. And they have to explain why they think they are deserving!

February has already been done, so March is next!

So all my friends must nominate someone on the 1st of March for Christmas In March!

First nomination wins! and my friend who nominates the winning person gets a free sleeve of balls!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm I hope that makes sense?

RSS