Forums

Help › Forums

Free ready-go's and club unlock based on tier and level

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 11 2010 4:03 PM (0 replies)
  • nissanman83
    11 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 4:03 PM

I have a few suggestions that i have not seen yet based on about 30 seconds of research.

I know there are many of us in States and countries that can not enter tournaments that have entry fees and win credits. This includes all ready-go's and some regular tournaments. To fix this i propose the addition  of free ready-go tournaments. I would keep the purses small, say about the same as the weekly ones (a purse of 1500 credits seems reasonable). This small purse has a couple of effects. One it keeps the big name players out as why would they care about winning 150 credits when they could win 10 times that in traditional ready-gos at the same time. it also give those of us that can't enter a fair chance to win a few credits of our own.

Another suggestion is to have clubs unlocked based on level and tier. I know the recent update has angered and frustrated many players, especially those who got moved up a tier and had no chance of upgrading their equipment. I also see the point of those who are not good enough to ever get the better clubs that should have a chance to buy them (all though i don't know how that is possible as i made master in less than 2 months with only minimal investment on the old system). so i say have the clubs unlocked based on tier and levels. that way when someone moves up a tier that have a chance to upgrade instead of being completely screwed by being stuck with clubs that can't reach the fairways and the less skilled players who are dedicated enough still have a chance to buy the clubs themselves. 

The whole point here for WGT is to make money right. why would you want to restrict the opportunity for players working hard to advance to give you real money to buy fictional clubs. that is exactly what the new system is doing and instead of those players giving you their money, they reach that point and leave instead.

I hope i have presented my ideas well and that you will take them into consideration.

RSS