Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gaffe

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 24 2014 7:20 AM (5 replies)
  • wigii
    44 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 12:36 PM

Just hit a ace on Olympic No 15 in a stroke play game with two other fellas.At the end of the game tried to replay shot. No option there lol. Well at least its in my stats and memory

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 1:58 PM

wigii:

Just hit a ace on Olympic No 15 in a stroke play game with two other fellas.At the end of the game tried to replay shot. No option there lol. Well at least its in my stats and memory

Unfortunately, you have to save replay right after the shot is made. Congrats on the HIO.

Cheers,

b0gey

• ScottHope
    10,359 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 8:32 AM

Yes, congratulations on the ace.

But I am wondering why you waited until the end of the game to attempt to save the shot. Anyway, what b0geybuster has stated in that you have to save the shot right after it has been played is not strictly correct. In stroke play the option to save a replay of your last shot remains valid until you take your next shot or you move onto the next hole. It does not matter if other player(s) make a shot after you, saving a replay after someone else has played a shot will not save a replay of anyone elses shot, only yours.

• wigii
    44 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 5:04 PM

The game was a up-tempo 45 second clock. I tried to save after shot but had mere seconds. Then it was on to the next hole. Anyway thanks for your response

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 8:07 PM

Congrats on the HIO...sorry you didn't save the replay, but the staff here at WGT would like to present you with this t-shirt as a consolation prize...

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2014 7:20 AM

wigii:

The game was a up-tempo 45 second clock. I tried to save after shot but had mere seconds. Then it was on to the next hole. Anyway thanks for your response

Kudos on the HIO. You can click on Menu then "save last shot". After your Ace, you could have been saving your shot while the others were finishing the hole.

RSS