Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Punishment for quitting

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 15 2010 7:34 AM (9 replies)
  • Alimx1
    10 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 10:40 AM

Can there be something implemented to stop this? 50% of matches lock up because people quit after a bad shot/hole, its very annoying to have to start another game especially if its full 18 holes.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 10:55 AM

Search for reputation tracking on the right side search box  ------------->

You'll never completely stop quitting, but you'll know better who the quitters are.

• Alimx1
    10 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 11:08 AM

what is reputation tracking?

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 1:39 PM

You sir are very optimistic thinking your going to complete a random 18 hole multi player game. JB

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 2:00 PM

Quitters should be moved up one tier each time. When they reach legend and are still quitting, they should be teeing off from the woods. That should sort out the problem :D

• BLP422
    6 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 3:33 PM

I think that when they do leave unexpectdly, there should be some way of pushing the 5 mins up. Waiting around it rather poor.

• bobelon
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 3:33 PM

really a newbie here but if you use the menu to disconnect it doesn't seem to affect the game as much.  i have only played a few games but the drop out thing is really cs.  why is there not a penalty for dropping out?

• dodgerlink
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:25 PM
    I agree that something must be done with these quitters. All they are doing is trying to save their average from going up, if they are having a bad game. Why don't we just shave 5-10 pts from their average if they quit a game early?
  • Todibus
    105 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 9:13 PM

WGT just needs to implement the Reputation tracker and give it to us as an option when we set-up or join a multiplayer game.  Then all the quitters will only be able to play with other quitters cause no one else will play with them!

• bobelon
    5 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 7:34 AM

That seems like a good idea, kinda like your reputation on Ebay.  Sounds like wgt is not going to deal with it tho.  Too bad as it makes me want to play less.  I think I have played less than 20 games now and only finished two.  Pretty much a waste of time.  Also played with a guy who was a 150 hack and never made a mistake - huh?

RSS