Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hey, WGT!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 2 2014 4:02 PM (3 replies)
  • spy88
    205 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 10:33 AM

I haven' been a member very long but I've played golf in real life for over 45 years.  Three points:

1) Eliminate showing us a competitors club/ball...we don't need to see this and serves no purpose.  Use the extra processing power to give us fade/draw ability.

2) Lose the "In The Fairway", "In The Rough", etc. We can either see that or will when we get over our ball. Processing power toward fade/draw.

3) Do us all a very big favor---don't count a putt against the "Durability" of the ball.  This very small concession would go a long way toward letting us know you see the point and consider it fair.

JM.02W

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 2:46 PM

Putts on the green aren't counted against ball durability now. See the pic for draw and fade possiblity. Must click in the dark blue area. The light blue area just pulls and pushes the shot. Also, it takes some practice to figure out where to set the aimer before you hit. Use the free ball at first when you test it so you don't lose a good one. Draw and fade with the driver at a course like Olympic really helps getting around the corners without hitting the trees.  GL. :)

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 3:40 PM

Outstanding!  Thank you so much for the info CD...will try out the draw/fade ASAP.  And ty also for the no durability cost for putts...good to know.  

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 4:02 PM

CD, I'm on the first hole of a practice 3 hole game.  No matter where I click in the blue, I get nothing like your snapshot shows.  Tried left and right mouse clicks, different spots in the blue (both light and dark) and nothing. 

Is the fade/draw only for "better" players??  And if so, what level/HC do I have to have before I can do it?  Not the problem?...My system then...Windows 8.1 w/IE?  Something else entirely?

Any help greatly appreciated!

RSS