Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Question for WGTicon

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 4 2014 7:13 PM (4 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 8:02 AM

First good day sir,  i am finaly getting used to the new grid i am not crying any more LOLLLL .         Here is my question ,i have mouved out of my appartement ,i am still in Montreal few block away from the old place , i dont gamble on WGT its my choice and in my Province  i can not take part in some of WGT tourny Gambling laws here ,i dont mind ,like i said i dont gamble for $$$$.    To  get equipement and balls, i used SubWay  gift cards .    Now do i need to let WGT know about my new adresse ?   Thanks  in advance ,and i am one of your fan keep up the great job you are doing ,i know it is ungreatfull  and we all cry to you, knowing most time   you have nothing to do with some decision WGT takes  .                   I ask this question here in the forums in case some members have the same question that i have .     ;)   Francois (Frapp)                      

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 8:11 AM

It's just about the flag you're flying. You could put a South African flag up now if you wanted but then you would have to show WGT you moved to SA. Moving across town doesn't count.  :-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 8:16 AM

Thank you YJ , always of service you are,  thanks for that . Have a good day Jim .   And WGTicon  well  what i said  i mean it :) .

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 7:13 PM

Hey Frapp,

I'm no Icon but IMHO:

Change of address - change your address in Account > Contact Info.

Change affecting billing - change your billing information in Account > Billing Info

Questions for WGT Icon - post to his wall or send PM (if on Friends list) 

frappefort:
    To  get equipement and balls, i used SubWay  gift cards

...this talk of Subway has got me hungry :p

RSS