Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stay Away From Supersonic Ads

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 30 2015 11:28 AM (5 replies)
  • DrUBennett
    41 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 9:22 AM

Just a heads up on these offers for anyone that doesn't know....  If you deal with Supersonic Ads, you will get screwed.  They still owe me $20.83 in credits after I honestly purchased a phone through Wirefly. They shine a bad light on WGT for having this system in the first place.

• MikeStrutter
    13 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 2:45 PM

Yes, I got ripped off by them over 6 months ago. Vote with your feet. Wankers

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 2:57 PM

Yep, had big problems with this crowd for months, only last week l downloaded an e-book for my 'ios device' for 4 euros, ok it wasnt a lot but it was worth 1001 credits, 600 more than if l'd bought them normally.

l took screenshots of everything i completed en route, and then got fobbed of with $hite numerous times once again. Even Kobo, the people advertising the book said i needed to be credited, l sent SS the screenshot of Kobo's email informing me of this, and a week later, nothing, the emails have dried up and nothing.

This isn't the first time and l'm sorry but l get the impression WGT actually dont give a toss!!

• LBarney1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 7:41 AM

Dear DrUBennett,

This is SupersonicAds Customer Support.

We do regret to hear that you have not received credit for a completed offer. In order to correctly resolve this issue, we would ask you to open a ticket on our customer service platform. Please follow the following steps:

1.       Click the "Support" button on the top right corner of the offer wall.

2.       Choose the offer you have not received credit for and click the "Missing Points" button.

3.       Fill out all necessary information [Please note that the ticket must be composed of a minimum of 50 characters and that the ticket must be meaningful (no Gibberish)].

4.       Attach a proof (preferably a complete screenshot) which confirms you have completed  the offer. Make sure that the date is visible.

5.       Click "Submit Ticket."

6.       Send us an email with the ticket number.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 11:20 AM

An oxymoron - Supersonic Ads Customer Support.

• Bhuey
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 11:28 AM

I agree those ads are phony . I too got ripped off on a purchase offer which would give me more points ;however  I never received them

RSS