Help › Forums

Re: Trousers in the Pro Shop!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 15 2010 4:01 AM (5 replies)
  • Ratty952
    873 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 11:32 AM

Hi all at WGT.

Firstly great game, cheers. I spend far too much time on here butits very addictive!!!

Anyway, the reason I am writing this is to ask, or politely request a pair of trousers in a Welsh design? I have an example on my WGt profile page which my mate very kindly founf for me!!!

What do you reckon are the chances pretty please with a big cherry on top!!!

Thanks for your help in advance. You would make me and all the Welsh folk on here ( and there are lots of us ) very very happy!!!

Thanks again,

Ratty952

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:29 PM

Ratty... I don't see any Welsh trousers on your profile page.  But I do see a good-looking beer.  What do Welsh trousers look like?  I might want a pair too.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 3:41 PM

Donald, where's your trousers?

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 4:11 PM

you really don't know what welsh trousers look like.   

well they are what we called in the early 60's "poodle skirts".

• Ratty952
    873 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 11:27 PM

They are definately there!!!

Click on my WGT profile and scroll down to the bottom of the page where people can write on your wall!!! There are the Welsh trousers!!!

L8rs all...

• broccoli
    222 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 4:01 AM

I'll help you out guys, seeing as it was my suggestion. I found this pair of trousers on Google & think they would be a perfect addition to WGT's Tour Wear collection. The design could be refined as much as you like, but I think we can all agree that a dragon down the side is mandatory!

The image can be found here if you can't see the picture above.

RSS