Help › Forums

Re: When is the BULL$HIT going to stop?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 25 2014 1:17 AM (44 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 4:31 PM

doran908:

u guys arent trying to help ren, ur all trying to make him look like a fool which he is NOT. been there done that myself and dare u say it wasnt WGT

Ofcourse we are trying to make him look like a fool...

Then again, he don't need no help!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 6:31 PM

MBaggese:

Ofcourse we are trying to make him look like a fool...

Then again, he don't need no help!!!

Why does Winn25 love this game ? 

Fore !   

• toffyoung
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:10 PM

I also am saddened to say I think the whole consistancy has gone from the game, not enjoying play at all any more. Have spent a few dollars over the years on clubs etc and  have not minded because of enjoyment, but I wioll not spend another cent till the game is sorted out.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 25 2014 1:01 AM

toffyoung:

I also am saddened to say I think the whole consistancy has gone from the game, not enjoying play at all any more. Have spent a few dollars over the years on clubs etc and  have not minded because of enjoyment, but I wioll not spend another cent till the game is sorted out.

You turned legend about 5 weeks ago, that's a total game changer. The game itself has not changed at all, your place in it has though. It took me 8 months (I'm not young anymore) to get fully used to the change up in tier. The step back to the parking lot tees changes every shot you play on a hole.

Congratulations on achieving Legend status, now the real work begins, good luck!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Dec 25 2014 1:17 AM

PaulTon:

toffyoung:

You turned legend about 5 weeks ago, that's a total game changer. The game itself has not changed at all, your place in it has though. It took me 8 months (I'm not young anymore) to get fully used to the change up in tier. The step back to the parking lot tees changes every shot you play on a hole.

Congratulations on achieving Legend status, now the real work begins, good luck!

toff, TM with your gear was drive and wedge (largely).  Even at flatter tracks longer approaches now require some understanding.  Understanding can IMO be best gained by club mapping (Beth #s 10, 11 and 12 good as any in a low cross wind).  

Clearly your scores and the fact you are using whatever ball you feel like any given day shows this has not been done.  Don't have to take ages doing it and would get a feel anyway after a while, but Legend is v different to TM even before you putt.  Once adjusted you will enjoy the challenge, but there is an adjustment needed and that's down to you to do.  See forums for help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RSS