Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Has anyone recieved their qualifying gifts?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 30 2011 3:27 AM (5 replies)
  • sjnaugle
    44 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 9:27 PM

I  qualified for both championship's a couple months back and never recieved either my pga membership (i did recieve the email and responded) or my hat for St. Andrews qualifier (never even recieved an email confirmation for that.  Just wondering if anybody else had the same situation.

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:39 AM
    Received Rules of golf and bag tag for pga about 22nd August. Hat didn't come, but I read in another post that they were waiting to send out 2011 version of hat. Some people in America have received the hat. I would send and email to members@worldgolftour.com with WGTSky somewhere in the subject line (he seems to reply) about your situation
  • seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 8:54 AM

seanobrien:
    Received Rules of golf and bag tag for pga about 22nd August. Hat didn't come, but I read in another post that they were waiting to send out 2011 version of hat. Some people in America have received the hat. I would send and email to members@worldgolftour.com with WGTSky somewhere in the subject line (he seems to reply) about your situation

Cap arrived today 20th September. It is the 2011 version, which may explain the delay. I have now received all items

• gobbog
    150 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 7:37 PM

I have yet to receive mine, anyone else still waiting??

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 2:13 AM

Received british open hat today, still waiting for u.s hat, received the bokks etc etc from U.S.G.A few weeks ago

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 3:27 AM

received nothing as of the 30th sept 2011

RSS