Forums

Help › Forums

Course ratings... tee adjustments.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 15 2010 11:37 AM (0 replies)
  • 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 11:37 AM

What might be really appreciated in the long run is easy access to a rating given to each course for Black Blue white red and whatever. I would expect to see Bethpage Black's black tees front nine bettering the other tees by quite a bit. Other than #3 the first five are still very manageable while the money holes, 6, 7, and 9 were maxed out for the blue tees and no new advantage was gained with nowhere to move the Legends back.

For this particular 9's sake I'm leaning toward no new Legend driver again. Nine wouldn't be a challenge any more with cutting the corner the new way to play. Or if there is a new driver  the white tees need to be moved up in some places while other places aren't far enough back.

My main question about this to Wgt admin would be are there limitations because they are keeping true to the tees that exist on the course at the moment?

Another would be on what level is someone playing the game for you in a testing mode that would give you more of an insight into what is happening with the changes, and would you make who that is public? Sounds like an interesting job, especially if one could try out equipment or tee locations not introduced to the site yet.

What I would ask everyone here is would you be alright with fabricating tees that don't exist to make the game more of an equal challenge between tiers? I for one would be ok with that.

RSS