Forums

Help › Forums

Re: duplicate emails improve your chance of winning?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 17 2014 8:08 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 1:17 AM

geraldlarousse:

courteneyfish:

They can't stop people restarting and why would they if it means that they buy all the same equipment over again?

Yes and no C.

Yup they buy the same equipment,,, but WGT does not make any money off it. Said equipment is bought with stolen credits.

Most restarters won't be sandbaggers and cheats though, they'll just be people who find that the game is no longer fun as they can't compete anymore. 

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 2:30 AM

courteneyfish:
    Most restarters won't be sandbaggers and cheats though, they'll just be people who find that the game is no longer fun as they can't compete anymore. 

I find this comment absurd!

If someone on here ask for something you do not agree with you tear them apart.

If a sandbagger is found you tear them apart too!

............... but, this in your eyes is ok??

Nice double standard you have going on!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 5:10 AM

I think you misunderstood me (Admitedly I could have worded it better). I didn't say that it was right, it's just what WGT allows. Also please feel free to show me where I have ever torn anybody apart.

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 6:32 AM

courteneyfish:

I think you misunderstood me (Admitedly I could have worded it better). I didn't say that it was right, it's just what WGT allows. Also please feel free to show me where I have ever torn anybody apart.

I recall someone asking for no wind options to the players not to long ago.

Your response was real good.  Maybe not tearing that person apart. 

I guess that was my bad,  Maybe torn apart were the wrong words.

I should have called it what it was...... snide

some people deserve to be ripped apart also.  Like the multi's that come crying about crap in the forum and drawing attention to themselves.

I would also like to know how you know what most restarters are?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 7:01 AM

Has someone upset you today? I was just going from experiences from running a busy country club. I've had quite a few people that admitted to having played before asking if I would mind them joining until they tiered up a bit.

• westie37
    929 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 8:08 AM

courteneyfish:

geraldlarousse:

courteneyfish:

They can't stop people restarting and why would they if it means that they buy all the same equipment over again?

Yes and no C.

Yup they buy the same equipment,,, but WGT does not make any money off it. Said equipment is bought with stolen credits.

I can see some truth in this. It can get frustrating at a higher level. However, starting over moves you up fairly quickly unless you avoid ranked rounds. This would point to those who are doing it primarily to cheat. No other explanation than sandbagging and gifting credits.

In defense of Courteney, I was a member of her country club. She always treated everyone with respect and was extremely fair. In some cases perhaps too much so.

I never saw any evidence of her tearing anyone apart. Totally ridiculous charge.

I left only due to my own frustrations and decision to stop spending anything on credits.

To those who have had enough of the wgt quest for money, simply play under the practice mode.

They give you mulligans and gimmes.  :-)

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 8:08 AM

Not upset.  Just don't understand how in any circumstance it would be good to restart.

If someone was moved up to a tier because of their playing ability.  That is probably where they belong.

If they restart, they are just going to get tiered up again.  What then?  Another restart?

Restarting this game gives that player an advantage!

Maybe they won't always use that advantage to earn credits.  But, the door is open.

• PAGES
RSS