Help › Forums

Re: Lost A Saved Replay

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 18 2014 7:14 PM (6 replies)
  • spy88
    205 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 5:14 PM

Hey anyone...

Was playing Royal St. George's with two others.  Made a eagle on the 4th and saved the replay...but at the same time, the third player disconnected.  Just checked my Profile and it isn't there.  It's only in the days activity.

Anyone know how I can get this under my Saved Replays?

Thanks for any help...

• ScottHope
    10,359 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 12:22 PM

Did you manage to get the replay naming screen to come up?

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 3:47 PM

Yea, Scott, I do have "Your Replays" area (as illustrated) but the eagle isn't there.  As I said, it's only listed in my days' activities but not as I saved it.  I've had many opportunities to save a replay but this eagle was the first one I really wanted to keep and it doesn't show as one.

If a Mod reads this, can you possibly give me any guidance for this issue?

Appreciate it...thank you for responding Scott.

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 3:53 PM

Here is my profile page if it's any help (and if it's allowed).

http://www.wgt.com/members/spy88/default.aspx

It shows the eagle on the 17th (yesterday) but that's the only place it is.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 4:37 PM

To my best knowledge, the replay links are only available in that special moment between this and the next shot. Therefore I suspect that it's gone for good, unfortunately.

Add that there's a clock running in MP games, thus it would be best to use the "copy" button in the "share" area to make it permanent ASAP. After that, you won't be able to put it on the replay board but only share it in the blog.

Don't worry, you're gonna shoot another nice eagle here.

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 7:14 PM

Thanks, alosso

Yea, I was hoping WGT had some way of replacing it but they're not helping, let alone even talking (as usual).

And I did "share" it to keep on my record anyway.  Too bad, it was a beautiful shot!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 10:53 PM

Your only hope is if it comes up on the highlights page in the next few days. Then you could save it.

RSS