Forums

Help › Forums

Re: When you run out of a type of ball.....

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 17 2010 4:20 AM (5 replies)
  • Rhamer
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 11:54 AM
    I think that they really need to fix it to when you are in the middle of a round and you run out of a certain type a ball it just goes to unlimited balls. I cant tell you how many times I am playing and a ball is taken out of play and it wont let me use 1 of the the other types of balls i have purchased. It shouldnt be that hard to just give you an option to pick what balls you are going to use. Rhamer
  • johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 7:29 PM

'.. I cant tell you how many times I am playing and a ball is taken out of play ...'''

Hya er....i would have thought after the first time you would make sure you always have enough

Happy Hitting John

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 10:05 PM

If you have the same type of ball but just a different color you should be allowed to switch. The USGA does allow it.

Since this game doesn't, what I do is use the last of a ball on unlimited play CTTH rounds. If the ball runs out and I post a lousy CTTH score as a result it's no big deal to me. I can always play it again with a different ball.

Or, just use that last ball for a practice 9 hole round. That way it doesn't affect your average; you can just quit the practice round when the game reverts back to the cheap balls.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 10:15 PM

srellim234:
    If you have the same type of ball but just a different color you should be allowed to switch.

+1

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 12:03 AM

+3

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 4:20 AM

There is no excuse now for running out of balls because on the main menu page in the equipment block where the balls are there is a number in lower left corner with the amount of balls u have left.

J

RSS