Forums

Help › Forums

Re: survey credits, or lack of

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 23 2014 4:23 PM (3 replies)
  • papax8p
    68 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 1:56 PM

I don't know if anyone else is having problems collecting credits from completed surveys, but I sure am! Out of the last 1000 plus available credits,(six surveys) I've received 130. Credited for one survey and five credits each for two. It's the other three surveys that I want to speak about. These let you waste your time and complete the surveys, and then tell you that they have reached their quotas. you're left with nothing. This has happened too many times, and I'll wager that I'm probably not the only one out there that this has happened to. If the companies have filled their quotas, then they shouldn't be allowed to put their surveys out there. Of course they won't use the information the stole from us either. If you believe that, I have some nice beach front property for sale,

Peanut labs and Global Market Research and all the other surveys are liars and should do the right thing and pay out the credits. You need our feed back. We don't have to buy your product!

• MikeStrutter
    13 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 2:51 PM

if these people are bigger wankers than supersonic, I'll be very surprised

• THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 4:23 PM

Yep,it happened to me.Businessmen screwing people,it's what they DO.Apologies to any WGT players who are businessmen...but....you know.

RSS