Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My Stutus

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 22 2014 5:00 PM (4 replies)
  • hmel
    8 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 8:54 AM

Why is My Status showing Red  Busy when I  first log on,  Does this not indicate to other players that Iam  already in a game and not available. thanking you.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 4:18 PM

Hi hmel. Welcome to the community.

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 4:27 PM

what ever it was when you left the game ( site) ......that's what it will be when you return to this site

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 4:57 PM

hmel:
    Does this not indicate to other players that Iam  already in a game and not available.

Yes, sir. RED means you're BUSY and nobody can send you an invite.

Switch it back over to green if you want to be available.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 5:00 PM

From the FAQ section on the right -------------------------->

MY PROFILE & COMMUNITY

Is my profile public for everyone to see?

Your profile is set to public view ("Available") so your friends can find you and you can meet other players. However, players who are not logged in will not be able to post or comment on your profile page.

How can I change the online status of my player?

By default, when you are logged in, your friends can see that you are online in their Friends List, and your profile status will say "Available" with a green dot next to it. To change the visibility of your profile, click onthe indicator next to "MY STATUS" in the Friends List on the left side of the community site. You will be able to update your player status here.

What are the player statuses I can select from and what do they mean?

You can select one of the following statuses for your player:

READY FOR A GAME: If you select READY FOR A GAME a new menu will appear where you can select which game type you are interested in playing. This will allow other players who are interested in playing the same game type to find you and invite you to play with them. Selecting READY FOR A GAME will turn your status indicator blue.

AVAILABLE: This will make you available to your friends on your friend list, all other players in the game and allow you to be invited to a game. This will turn your status indicator green.

AVAILBLE TO FRIENDS ONLY: This will make you available to only your friends on your friend list. No other players will see you as being online. This will turn your status indicator green.

BUSY: This status will make it so you cannot be invited to a game by any other player. Your status indicator will be red which will tell players that you are online but cannot play a game with them at this time. Your status will automatically become "Busy" when you are playing in a tournament round.

HIDDEN TO EVERYONE: Selecting this status will make your player appear offline. This will turn your status indicator gray.

The Status colors will be reflected on the WGT Players page when searching for other players.

Where can I change my status?

You can change your player status via the Friend List on the website or via the Friend List in the game.

How does the READY FOR A GAME setting work?

If you are looking to play a game you can set your status to "READY FOR A GAME" via the MY STATUS section. After you select the type of game you are looking for other players who are creating the same game type will be ableto find you and invite you to play easier.

How do I find another player who is ready for a game?

When creating a multiplayer game if you click the BEST MATCH button the system will automatically search for another player who is looking for the same game type you created. The system will try to match up another player who has close to the same Average Score as you have.

RSS