Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lost Balls

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 9 2014 6:29 PM (6 replies)
  • WolfWoods57
    548 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 8:50 PM

I would like  to see  where you can  pick  a ball from your  bag, instead of automatically getting a house ball. If nothing else  would  get  rid of  some of the balls  ya hardly  use. make  way  for more  NEW ONES bought at the  WGT  Pro Shop ,  Thanks 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 10:51 PM
    You get reminders that you are on your last ball of a type. It costs no more in the long run to carry more balls. If you were in a real pro tournament and ran out of balls of the type you started with you would be disqualified. Just saying.
  • ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 11:27 AM

Yep.

In the USGA Rules of Golf see Appendix I. Scroll down to Part C, 1., c. - One Ball Condition

• general693
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 10:18 AM

If in any type of golf you "lose" you golf ball on course YOU get to take a ball out of you bag......you do not just get a ball .... i have paid for the balls that are in my "bag" i should get the choice of which ball will come out of the bag if i have lost a ball........this is *** you charge for the balls then will not allow them to be put in play when the golfer needs them ........

lets hear your half ass reply on this WGT?????????????

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 1:02 PM

Pardon me, you don't have these other balls in your bag - it contains only one sort. The others are in your garage - ehm - inventory.

They said recently that it will not change. React to your liking.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 5:08 PM

11 million and 1..... 11 million and 2.....

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 6:29 PM

Got 30 odd balls in my bag..er garage. Asked WGT if I could give them to some one who needs them as I am never going to use them. NO was their reply. They let me do this before with all the Dove balls I had, but I guess ball sales are down so no more give aways unless you gift from the pro shop. 

RSS