Forums

Help › Forums

Re: OMG

Fri, Mar 28 2014 6:25 AM (8 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:01 PM

I just realized that last night made my 1095th CDP. That is 3 years without missing at least one hole a night. I need to get a grip on my priorities. I must be sick. I didn't know I was sick, my last doctor visit he said i was doing fine. I should have mentioned this game. Maybe more tests were in order.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:11 PM

renniw52:
     years without missing at least one hole a night. I need to get a grip . I must be sick.

Did we not have this talk Last year ?

OPY

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:25 PM

Hey Ren,

Long time no play, invite a brother once in awhile love the AS matches with you. As for 3 years Gratz!

Think about it this way life could be worse, imagine if your Doctor was like WGT and you went in for your annual visit, Grabs your sack says `Cough` and looks you in the face and says ``Bad news for you Ren. you have worn them puppies out so got to remove them from the inventory, going to have to buy a new set``

If WGT was your doctor thats how the visit would go, and heaven forbid if you didn't have the credits imagine what your picture would look like then, lol.

All in good fun, hope you keep hitting and nothing wrong with letting that streak end to hang with your grandkids etc.

Your online friend,

Mes. (Bill)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 4:57 PM

Rich, you're my inspiration...only going on 790 or so here, I'm just a pup.  I told a buddy I was seeing spots, he said, "Have you seen your doctor?"  I said, "No, just the spots."

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 7:19 PM

Hey mk, I was talking about you on my reunion post. We could be the entertainment while OPY is chasing the girls at the pool. Not sure who would gather the bigger crowd. LOL

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 6:05 AM

Har!  No doubt it'd by Opy; he'd draw the girls while you and I would draw our pensions.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 6:17 AM

renniw52:
    We could be the entertainment while OPY is chasing the girls at the pool.

Sorry ,, But a Troll in the pool with a Speedo on ,, Now thats entertainment .  Ta Da 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 6:21 AM

opyeuclid:

Sorry ,, But a Troll in the pool with a Speedo on ,, Now thats entertainment .  Ta Da 

Oh gosh Opy I would LOVE to see you in a speedo!

Hahahaha!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 6:25 AM

renniw52:

I just realized that last night made my 1095th CDP. That is 3 years without missing at least one hole a night. I need to get a grip on my priorities. I must be sick. I didn't know I was sick, my last doctor visit he said i was doing fine. I should have mentioned this game. Maybe more tests were in order.

That is awesome Rich!

And no you're not sick, you just love this game!

Wouldn't it be like totally awesome, if like you said in your other post, we could all meet somewhere? Where though? What about England somewhere? Maybe at St Andrews and we could play a round of real golf! Ok that's Scotland but you know what I mean.

Anyway, 1095 days!!! I think the WGT team should reward you! That must be a record!

RSS