Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Questionable Advancement

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 28 2014 2:32 AM (2 replies)
  • Lumpybits
    10 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 1:32 AM

I recently jumped ranks from TurPro to Master, which was all good, however when I made the jump y average went up from just over 66(which I'd worked hard to get down) to 73. A coupl of questions I have.....does anyone know why this happened? And, does anyone know why it is so damn hard to get it down again?

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 1:56 AM

Lumpybits:

I recently jumped ranks from TurPro to Master, which was all good, however when I made the jump y average went up from just over 66(which I'd worked hard to get down) to 73. A coupl of questions I have.....does anyone know why this happened? And, does anyone know why it is so damn hard to get it down again?

Your average resets when you reach a new tier. So all your previous ranked rounds are wiped out of your average calculation. If your first round as a Master was a 73 that will be your new average.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 2:32 AM

Hi Lumpybits!

Congratulations on making Master. It's a fabby tier to play.

What ChinaJohn said is true. For example, I managed to get my average to under 64 so I advanced to Tour Master, and then it also went mad and went up to 73. I'm finally getting it under control again and it's creeping down to 65 again.

What you really will need to do though is get rid of your Hybrid wood. and rather get another wedge. That will make your game SO much better.

Congratulations again! I've sent you a friend invitation and although I know you're like 8 hours or something ahead of me, I would love to play a game with you.

RSS