Forums

Help › Forums

Re: another Question mes amis

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:33 PM (9 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 4:04 PM

I know there is a bug with the ALT games going extra holes , i understand also that WGT will fix this problem  tonight has advertise ,....Good  ALT are Fun .    Thing is  all together i had for the last few days  forfeited   minimum  8 to 10 games , now i pride myself  to be a player that does not quit  ....unless i have no choice ,,,,  will my forfeited games,  change  my green check  mark  beside my name  to an orange one . .  that would frustrated me .  

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 9:28 PM

well it  happened tonight ,  i went from  green ....meaning not a quiter ,,,to an orange  beside my name   .....    cant wait now that the ALT bug is fix to go back to green ....... just glad over all, that the friends i have on  WGT know the bug got me this time .    I turn the page and hope i go back green  soon .       Frapp 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 4:38 AM

Bon jour, Francois!

If you need some more games to help your thingy go green, I'm happy to play with you!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 5:15 AM

That is  why we tried to tell you to agree to drop on the first extra hole, Francois.  :-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 9:59 AM

I've had a yeller streak for over a week now, I don't quit....scunnered.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 11:40 AM

Had to look it up Paul...found this very instructional piece.  Click on it to watch on YouTube, embedding disabled.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:25 PM

andyson:
    Had to look it up Paul...found this very instructional piece.

WGT wtf? Playername Andyson seems to have hacked my webcam!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:45 PM

TY YJ , next time i will pay more attention to what you or members says in this type of situation ........      its ok  i will turn green soon anyway . :)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:26 PM

frappefort:
    i will turn green soon

Play some quick blitz games.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:33 PM

LOL ,,,, Franko & Green  .  Sounds like the name of a candle .

Spark up a FrankO & Green and Enjoy the game .

RSS