Re: RG ID 64061

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 3 2014 11:45 PM (2 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:55 PM

Says its Uneven Lies when it isn't ...

The Uneven Lies tourney is 64065 ...

And not only that ... but I'm having a hard time getting the power meter to go all the way up without it auto releasing several times. I find I have to inch it up a bit at a time to keep it from suddenly taking off all on its own. It did it a couple times yesterday but its doing it nearly every shot attempt today. And while you're at it , do you mind fixing the putts so that two feet off the putter head, the putt doesn't suddenly yank hard left or right and then continue as if it hit a pebble on the green or something ... I've been having this happen more often lately and even on putts that I know don't do that. Or putts that I've had several times suddenly going opposite the break right at the hole. They've never done that before . Please don't insult me and tell me its my computer or browser.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:57 PM

Think i saw a couple of posts on this issue yesterday can`t remember where I saw them. Maybe some1 can post the link to the topic

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 11:45 PM

Hi

I have also noticed, that the greens mainly on Merion has changed. Maybe it is my own lack of skill, don't really know!   But I always feel that greens on Merion has it own lives, sometimes you good but mostly the breaks fools you....

Agassi1991

RSS