Forums

Help › Forums

Sugar Rush Showdown App Crash

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 26 2024 2:09 AM (2 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,795 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2024 5:12 AM

My first round of the day was the first 3 holes of the elimination round of the Sugar Rush Showdown. 

As the game loaded with my opponent, he took his first shot, and my turn never happened as the app crashed and everything went away.

When I started the app again the match was over, and it gave me 3 bogeys for the first 3 holes. 

I played the final 15 holes and was able to finish but with 3 bogeys from app crash I probably will not advance to the finals. I was credited with -10 and it includes the 3 bogeys.  

WGT, can I receive a free pass to the finals for my trouble?

Or do I just lose out on my chance of making the finals?

We realize nothing is perfect but when app crashes we have no control over it and should not be penalized for it either.

Thanks for your help and assistance with this bug in the Showdown.

We report these types of bugs in the Showdown in hopes they can be corrected and not happen to others in the future.

Thanks,

Michael

• BlackBogey
    504 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2024 12:58 AM

Unfortunately they won't advance you to Finals, but if you reach out to CS either through the Contact link on this page, or @wgtnico on Discord, they will likely refund your coins and possibly the credits you spent for the entry fee.

It's a known glitch and it's been around forever.  They say they are trying to find a fix, but at this point it's been around so long I suspect they might just find it easier/cheaper to pay the refund than to expend the resources to actually fix it.

• mrm6400
    1,795 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2024 2:09 AM

Thanks for sharing. Not worried about the coins or credits, just wanted a chance to compete for the finals and wanted to share bug in case there was something that could be done.

Appreciate you taking the time.

RSS