Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The last incredible bug!

Sun, Apr 13 2014 8:30 AM (7 replies)
  • Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 5:32 AM

Playing a CC tournament on BOP5. 7th hole (13th kiawah) just before green, approach, I see the distance running 3,2,1,0y and ..

replay.aspx?ID=02b8c288 b6a2 4a52 b8a0 a30a00aeca9c

I removed the flagstick, as always! Watch the replay from the hole without the flagstick. A ghost stopped the ball! lol I scored 10 under par. I could score my personal record of -11. I feel robbed!  Ty WGT! lol  Byeee

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 5:47 AM

You hit the pin but the mapping was a fraction off. I feel your pain though bud.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 1:07 PM

The pin was not there. How can I hit a pin that is not there?! I would like a reply from WGT! Bye

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 2:00 PM

Tamsach:

The pin was not there. How can I hit a pin that is not there?! I would like a reply from WGT! Bye

Sorry man, I forgot that the replays put the flag back in. You were well and truly WGT'd then.

• MAXPOWER888
    434 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 3:41 PM

Tamsach:

Did you pull the pin #1) before you hit the shot or #2) after you hit and while the ball was travelling to the hole?

I used to do #2 just cause I thought it looked cool. That was until I hit one of those invisible pins I just pulled and clanked off the green. Now it's always #1.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 4:07 PM

It would be a true bug as we can clearly hear Tamsach's ball hit a pin.

Anyone else have a replay where the pin is pulled yet the sound of hitting a pin is heard?

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 8:31 PM

andyson:

It would be a true bug as we can clearly hear Tamsach's ball hit a pin.

Anyone else have a replay where the pin is pulled yet the sound of hitting a pin is heard?

I pulled the pin on this while ball was enroute to green.  Meaning that the pin was pulled after the shot.  During the shot, it showed no pin, even tho I heard it hit a pin.    Replay will show the pin in.  You can pull the pin during the replay, and you will see and hear it hit a pin.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=3e6f5df1-c946-4018-a299-a2f600ed3396

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 8:30 AM

MAXPOWER888:

Tamsach:

Did you pull the pin #1) before you hit the shot or #2) after you hit and while the ball was travelling to the hole?

I used to do #2 just cause I thought it looked cool. That was until I hit one of those invisible pins I just pulled and clanked off the green. Now it's always #1.

Defintely #1. Me 2 sometimes I forget before and then I remove the pin while the ball is flying, but this was not that case. With short approach shots I always look from the flag and I remove it for seeing better how to hit and the flag was out. Bye

RSS