Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Little Things Mean a Lot of Unnecessary Mail

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 11 2014 2:03 PM (8 replies)
  • Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 5:59 AM

Just a thought about the 'Email replies to this' option in the club forums.  

It would be a useful time saver if WGT let us decide if we want this on.   I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets a lotof unnecessary club emails that have to be deleted.

Choice: Click every one off  or one or two on?     WGT, will you leave it off please?

Also, I have ticked all except two, the 'Receive' box's in my  account @ contact info.

Why am I getting a lot mail for every box option that I don't need?  WGT, will you fix it please?

Cheers, Dubfore.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 6:18 AM

I love them all, makes me think I have friends.

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 10:21 AM
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 12:18 PM

When we write posts in our CC forums we have the option to turn off(un-check) the e mail thing. The problem is we have to do it each time we write a post.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 12:21 PM

Dubfore:

Grow up son.

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 1:36 PM

PaulTon:

Dubfore:

Grow up son.

F**k off sonny.  You don't interest me at all.  Go and add to your thousands of posts somewhere else.

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 1:39 PM

That's it, and we're notified with the replies. I tried to redirect my WGT email to spam so they don't clog up my inbox, hard to pick out other emails among all that lot. That didn't work.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 1:53 PM

Dubfore:
    F**k off sonny.  You don't interest me at all.  Go and add to your thousands of posts somewhere else.

Don't use the same line I used back at me, it shows a lack of imagination and intelligence. Oh, and using foul language doesn't do you any favours, little one.

That uninterested, you answered my post.

No, even though you imagine yourself to be a forum moderator, I shall add to them right here.

Three swings, three misses, you're out the game sweetcheeks.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 2:03 PM

PaulTon:
    makes me think I have friends.

I will be your Friend .

OPY

RSS