Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Player - after a country club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 23 2010 1:48 PM (4 replies)
  • 1986grange
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 10:58 AM

Hi, Keen WGT player here. My name is David and i am 24 from Newcastle, England. I am after ways of earning credits other than the tournaments. I have heard registering with a country club is a good method, although I do not seem to be getting any acceptance. Can anybody help? Anybody offering positions in their country club?

Many Thanks and Happy Gaming

David

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 7:16 AM

check us out but only if u want to play in our comps etc

THE UK GOLFERS ELITE CC

mike

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 12:38 PM

Or join a bigger club. The Diamonds.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/diamonds/default.aspx

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 1:24 PM

i think you will find piztaker that you may be a bigger club  but most of your members dont enter the comps ,so in fact we are the better club

ps see you in the cc versus cc league that is if you have joimed

THE UK GOLFERS ELITE CC

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 1:48 PM

You saw the rest,..now see the Best!(joking)lol..Eagle Club Golf Association, roughly 200 seats to fill, and some mighty good tournaments to be played.I am BigArnL, the owner, our Eagles soar above the fairways!I sponser two or more TTT's, true trophy tournaments(or awards) a month.Plus there are on going qualifing tournaments as well as ctth tourney's.We have staff in place, infra-structure at ready, and major tournaments.Get on my friends list and see for yourself! Plenty of golfers who have become associates, no longer just ordinary players.We are all equals, but it is there where we choose to compete.You have oppurtunity like never seen before, and you can be part of it!

Sunshine    GG@ECGA  Wakka Wakka  {good golfin' @ Eagle Club Golf Association}

RSS