Forums

Help › Forums

Re: If you cant fix the problems you have now, why should you add more

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:55 AM (6 replies)
  • dcassman
    19 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:21 AM

Need I say more you idiots!!  If I was you I wouldnt be patting myself on the back, cause your not doing quite the job you think you are. Its a piss poor job of quality control, you have heard of that havnt you?

• Fxstc
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 10:29 AM

YES I totally agree.   What is your problem with pitching, l Wedge and sand wedges, I set the swing meter for 12 yards, click excellent on the swing and the ball goes 3 yards.  This costs me anywhere from 5 to 8 strokes per 9 holes.  What is with the 150 ft. putting from the fringe.  This is impossible to get it close from the fringe.

Why cant we have a driver that will go 300 yards.  Isee a lot of new feathures coming soon, but nothing to suggest you are actually maing the gane better.

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 2:26 PM

my 275 yard driver goes 300 yards with no wind if its not an uphill fairway as long as its hit ok ?

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 2:38 PM

Abuse never gets listened too. You can attract better responses with creative and constructive criticism.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 2:41 PM

Fxstc:

YES I totally agree.   What is your problem with pitching, l Wedge and sand wedges, I set the swing meter for 12 yards, click excellent on the swing and the ball goes 3 yards.  This costs me anywhere from 5 to 8 strokes per 9 holes.  What is with the 150 ft. putting from the fringe.  This is impossible to get it close from the fringe.

Why cant we have a driver that will go 300 yards.  Isee a lot of new feathures coming soon, but nothing to suggest you are actually maing the gane better.

I would suggest that you read some of the many post on how to improve putting and your short game.  FAQ's are over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the search box, ask a question..chances are many posts have been written about it.

Do you realize that you can change the meter when your in the fringe?

• SEK1
    38 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 3:21 PM

I really have to agree with danioh's first post.

and also as for the guy with the fringe problems, its his first post on the forums so im sure he hasnt gotten the hang of all the features yet, but just as dani said after that it all is adjustable.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:55 AM

Fxstc:

I always use the flop option where possible instead of pitching. Oh, and you can use a wedge from the fringe, you always could.

RSS