Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trial Pay?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:48 PM (7 replies)
  • MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 5:19 PM

Anyone have problems getting credits via Trial Pay?  I completed the Swagbucks offer for 2500 credits on Saturday.  I sent Trial Play a notice via the support link several hours ago and have not received a response.  I guess i'll send WGT an email tommorrow if I don't receive a response from Trial Pay.

Hopefully I won't have to jump through alot of hoops to get my credits.  I put in some late nights to earn the credits due me.

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Tue, Apr 29 2014 5:00 PM

WGT told me to contact Trial Pay so i've sent them another email and will await response.  I got an auto response from Trial Pay saying it could take a couple days because of higher than normal email volume.  

Looking at there Facebook page lot's of people are having dificulty getting credited from Trial Pay.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Tue, Apr 29 2014 6:33 PM

Almost all of those things are a scam. I have round 4K credits owed from when I first started playing and thought it would be a good idea to get credits. 

99% of them are pure BS and nothing more than either an entry point for loading malware n other *** on your computer or they're data-mining. Either way, you'll be lucky to get anything. 

The surveys, when they're around can be okay, if you can qualify. I don't really get many of them that work anymore. Guess it depends on where you live as well. 

Trail Pay and the Sonic asshats etc... just scams. 

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Tue, Apr 29 2014 7:11 PM

I will keep pestering them with the occasional email and maybe I will get lucky but after reading their Facebook page it does not look promising.  

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Wed, Apr 30 2014 10:15 PM

A update.  I returned home tonight with the money to buy 1R driver and Nike irons.  I logged on to my computer and received a reply from Trial Pay.  They asked for a screenshot from my swagbucks so they could verify I had completed the offer.  I sent them a screenshot and about 2-1/2 hours later had my credits.  I used those credits to buy the BB 3wood and 1 ATV wedge.  Was very pleased how quickly the resolved this issue.

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:10 PM

Yes...completed offer for Ladbrokes here in th UK. It stats that this offer is only valid for first time depositors at Ladbrokes Poker...I made my first deposit, and they refuse to pay out as i already completed n offer at Ladbrokes..I informd thm that nowher on the offer does it state that you must be new to Ladbrokes. Have told them if they dont pay up i will be reporting them to ASA(advertising standards authority). That has been over a week now and they are still sending me e-mails to get unreceived e-mails from ladbrokes. Sent them screenshots of my deposit ,so will wait for their response.. Getting beyond a joke now,as also had issues with the other offers suppliers. Think WGT need to get this sorted out

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:27 PM
    I got caught on the Ladbrokes one. They told me to stop spamming them or they'd take further action.
  • Docwormburner
    266 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:48 PM

courteneyfish:
    I got caught on the Ladbrokes one. They told me to stop spamming them or they'd take further action.

OMG   lol

RSS