Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Keeping the WGT Online Golf GAME experience in the RIGHT perspective…

Sun, Sep 26 2010 8:28 PM (3 replies)
  • RickBaker
    29 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 5:27 PM

I think the most important focus to a WGT player is to remember that this is a GAME to be played for ENTERTAINMENT and its objective is to have fun! Even though I'm a newb at level 20, I'm having a blast and finding the structure of this GAME to be quit competitive. I play with other players and friends and we enjoy the fun of the GAME.

Neither I myself nor any other player I have been around expects to EVER make a living or career out of playing this WGT online golf GAME. If it cost me a few bucks to enjoy this game with my friends then it’s my choice to do so. One thing I’m not going to ever do is bore all the other members with complaints about something that I have chosen to do or not to do. If this game bothers a player so much that they have to rant, flame, or continually complain about WGT and this “rip-off” then simply go find something else that you like doing. No will ever threaten you or force you to buy anything from the WGT game or Pro Shop. The degree that you want to get involved with this online experience is strictly up to YOU!

In finish…I play with friends that play all day long with what the game gives them and we have a lot of fun. I doubt any of us will ever be Legends or Masters but then again…we do have a choice to play or not to play! Personally, from me…Thank you WGT for your continued hard work and effort to give us a truly great GAME!

Have a good time and enjoy…instead of insult!

• igiveup
    110 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 6:22 PM

Great advice Rick, hope you have lots of fun and laughs.

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 8:13 PM

Hi Rick,

Great post. I wish more players had that attitude to the game.

Good luck and enjoy.

Cheers

Doug

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 8:28 PM
    nice one - wish more people around here would realise that and take it as it is - a virtual game :)
RSS