Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ALT game quitters

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 11 2014 7:37 PM (5 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 2:00 PM

I do not mind people quitting on stroke play because they off their game. But quitting on ALT game even if you 3 down is cowardice. 

I like being underdog , if i beat up everyone easy , game won't be fun. 

I like the situation odds are against me. I try to play as much LEG vs TL. 

Because odds are less to beat TL group but there is a chance you can surprise them if you match their shot by shot. Pressure makes even good player to make mistake

But unfortunately most legends chicken out when they down. I do not like to mention who quit , it is just that quitting in alt game is a shame. Weak mentally

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 2:09 PM

well Alex, little buddy - the game circumstances had nothing to do with why your partner quit - can guarantee you that

you have a decent short game and putting.  just a few better decisions from troubled spots and you're right there. just stay out of your partners ear a bit and it'd be more fun for everyone.

good luck

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 2:39 PM

All good , but i think its more to do with their own struggles. I can point to the ball they use. if you accept you going to make bad shot because you use bad ball , then you are already prepared mentally. 

When you have WGT ball , meter go crazy and pressure get to players. So they blame everything ...

Alt game is all about trash talking...even if you are losing. hahaha

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 4:06 PM

understood - just know you've seen the 'line in the sand' of what your partners can tolerate.

up to you if you want to back off a bit or not.

cheers

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 4:42 PM

i do not mingle with weak.

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 7:37 PM

So it was your partner who quit? Maybe it's because you think you should talk trash even when losing. Maybe he was embarrassed :). Poor sportsmanship trash talking while your down or up. Shouldn't need to talk trash at all,  your play speak for itself!  lol just saying. 

" I don't mingle with the weak" lmao when did you become top earner on WGT alex. Your  level of narcissism is outstanding to see though.

RSS