Forums

Help › Forums

Re: the game problems

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 18 2014 9:01 PM (2 replies)
  • DDonaldson15
    7 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 12:53 AM

on may 16th and may 17th 2014, I got kicked out of 2 games right at the final hole.( which i was winning both of the matches, may I add)  why does this keep happening? It has happened to me several of times before this also. My flag is now yellow for no fault of my own, and now people are kicking me from start of games because of the yellow check mark. How do I go about getting my status back to good like it should be? and how do I get this to stop happening? WGT this is not happening from my end, so that leaves things happening from your end. How and when is this gonna be fixed? I have spent good money on this game, and honestly I am beginning to wonder if it was a waist of money.If it is a waist of money and refund would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. I await your response.                                                        

darryl donaldson

DDonaldson15

• ScottHope
    10,358 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 12:41 AM

Apparently the quickest and easiest way to get your green check mark back is to play a load of blitz games (only one shot per hole).

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 9:01 PM

Solution: Don't play the game types that are having problems.

At least until WGT fixes the problems.

RSS