Help › Forums

Re: i do not see any Tourlegend play match play

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 22 2014 5:45 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 9:50 PM

Checked few  top players only DANSAMCAM has same 0.65% avg above 25foot , same as mine. Someone told me i have better stat because i was always away , in that context DANSAMCAM should be also away most times. :)

it does not mean we are same level , what i am saying is that long putt my technique work as good as top players. 

Short putts my marker movement which is based on feel not worky. I need fool proof way. 

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 3:13 AM

alexk345:

Checked few  top players only DANSAMCAM has same 0.65% avg above 25foot , same as mine. Someone told me i have better stat because i was always away , in that context DANSAMCAM should be also away most times. :)

it does not mean we are same level , what i am saying is that long putt my technique work as good as top players. 

Not even nearly.

The putting stats are obscure and represent the percentage of putts you have holed from that distance out of the total putts you have taken. Eg. out of 2000 putts taken in the game from all distances, 0.65% means you have holed 13 from 25+ feet out of all those putts. In your case it is because you have hit maybe 200 approaches out of 2000 to 25+ feet and missed 187 of them. In DSCs case it is because he has hit maybe 26 approaches out of 2000 to 25+ feet and holed half of them.

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 10:21 AM

Holy chit!!! 

Don't you have enough of these forum posts asking for TL's to play match play??? Keep the forum for serious questions or topics for discussion ffs.

It's the same non sense from you all the time man. Your like a child that won't learn. 

Oh lets use starter balls so it's "even" hahah anything you can do to try to bring players of a higher caliber down to you level alex. No surprise there.

BTW alex I want to see how you stack up to other "legends" try playing some of the single play tournaments in your tier and see where you stand. Plenty of good legends  shooting 54's 55's  on 18 in single play.

Since your always challenging me to play match play.  I just want to see how you stack up against us lowly legends ;)

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 5:45 PM

Anyone ?

• PAGES
RSS