Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Locking clubs with Levels

Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:43 AM (5 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 11:46 AM

57+, 87+ levels to buy a club.  Im sorry but I like playing 1-3 times a week, not 30+ times like some of these "dont have life fkers".

Seriously, you want me to play 570 games before I can drive 278 yrds which by the way on legend tier doesnt help me worth a *** Im so fking far back anyway. 

WGT your a fking *** for locking these up and expecting me to waste by time/life on this.

F*****  YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 11:59 AM

In gentler terms I echo those sentiments. 

I'm a very casual player who just wants to have a little fun in a moment of downtime and still buy appropriate clubs and balls and financially support WGT.  Please do not overlook the profitable casual player.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 12:03 PM

You guys have the two best drivers already.

They've also said that they plan on changing the experience gains in order to help legends and masters unlock equipment faster.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 12:28 PM

Hi Charlemagne... indeed we do.  I was thinking more in terms of newly released equipment and my access to it.   I shall eagerly await the imminent news release.

Not a fan of levels... prefer upgrading gear upon arrival at a new tier.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 12:32 PM

The legend-only balls will be level 30, so virtually any legend will be able to use them, and even for the ones that aren't level 30 yet, it isn't that big of a hurdle to overcome.

As far as new clubs go, we'll have to wait and see how much they increase experience gain.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:43 AM

All I am saying is that I have done my time.  I started in 2009 worked from Hack to Master and unlocked clubs.   NOW,,,,,,, I find myself able to buy as many clubs as I did when I first started!!

I DID MY TIME MAN, I DID MY TIME!!!!

RSS