Forums

Help › Forums

Re: question

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 28 2014 11:21 AM (9 replies)
  • Denzilp
    6 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 3:35 PM

I live in Tennessee and now on week 21 I am not eligible for any of the weekly tournaments. Why did this just change this week? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 9:37 PM
    You shouldn't have been able to play in credit tournys from the start. Tennessee, Vermont and Montana residents are not elligible.
  • bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 9:44 PM

Even free ones are saying not eligible.   Lots of people are getting this glitch.

• Denzilp
    6 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 9:49 PM

I have never been able to play in credit tourneys, I was speaking about the free ones.

but thank you for replying. I was about to think nobody even saw my post. Someone after you said others are getting the same glitch. Guess I'll wait and see.

• Denzilp
    6 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 9:49 PM

So, it's not just me. I was wondering.

Thanks,

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:52 AM

Hey folks,

Which specific tournaments are you referring to? Thanks for the assistance.

• Denzilp
    6 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 5:55 PM

The week 21 stroke play tournaments. Say's I am not eligible for any of them.

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 8:28 PM

WGTadmin:

Hey folks,

Which specific tournaments are you referring to? Thanks for the assistance.

Any WK 21 free tournament accessed from the "Tournament Page" states, "Your state of residence does not allow you to play in this tournament."

• Denzilp
    6 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 7:20 PM

Your lack of response runs exactly as expected after the non-answered emails. You guys can certainly check a message before allowing it to post but I'll be damned if you'll respond to it.

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 11:21 AM

From what I can piece together, we are no longer allowed to enter any skilled tournament that pays out credits.  We are only allowed to enter tournament that are sweepstakes.  (If from those restricted states or countries.)

Although, people in my CC are having trouble entering the free tournaments and they pay out nothing.

(edit: perhaps getting a virtual trophy excludes us too.)

RSS