Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is it or isn't it….

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 11 2014 5:28 AM (29 replies)
  • Longteddy
    38 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 10:34 AM

Let me know wha you all think about ths; A player on here just started playing yesterday, and he is a level 98 tour legend. I kid you not. his name is xXxdavidxXx1. he told my buddy who played with him that he worked for wgt

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 11:06 AM
    Longteddy:

Let me know wha you all think about ths; A player on here just started playing yesterday, and he is a level 98 tour legend. I kid you not. his name is xXxdavidxXx1. he told my buddy who played with him that he worked for wgt

That sure does look weird. Perhaps Icon could explain.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 11:12 AM

Looks like somebody got their account back. You don't suppose that could be Legendcrusher maybe?  LOL. That would be a pip.  :-D

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 12:49 PM

opyeuclid:

See ,, The best part of this game is ,

Not the Score ,

What happened to the rest? I read this last night my time and was totally confused due to the insanely cryptic message (if there was one).Thought in the fresh light of day I could decipher it, but alas it has gone.

Not sure if there is some sort of feud going on but looked fairly childish and petty to me.

Seems the forums are more about personal attacks sometimes than trying to be constructive to improve the game (and yes, I too can be guilty of this).

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 12:58 PM

alanti:
    fairly childish and petty

It was . I know it . And I cleaned it up . But my point was made .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 2:13 PM

alanti:
    Not sure if there is some sort of feud going on but looked fairly childish and petty to me.

LOL. He's communicating with a poster that has been banned. You see his name when he replies but there's no post. It's the e-mail thing.  :-)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 6:18 PM

YankeeJim:
    a poster that has been banned

Apparently not, why does wgt ban someone if they don't completely?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 6:54 PM

I am Sorry Patrica

I was not looking to Hijack your thread about Ducks Geese and Chickens .

Bad OPY 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:51 PM

Here is something that came in my out of my candle mind ....  what doe a Duck tell a Geese ,   stand in line Geese  ,people want  Duck a L,orange ,not a orange Geese on their table.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 5:28 AM

patriciawilliams:

YankeeJim:
    a poster that has been banned

Apparently not, why does wgt ban someone if they don't completely?

You can be banned from the forums but not the game. This particular poster is just that-sort of like those avatars that are shadowed out. He knows it, too, and keeps posting so that his response is read in an e-mail to whomever he responded to. Esssy is in the same boat.

RSS