rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 18 2014 6:28 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 10:42 PM

WGTyphoon:
    Welcome and best of luck on the game!

You, sir, have the best WGT admin name since WGTpizza!  ;-)

• karterdad
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 5:05 PM

Thanks to all who replied and gave advice. I tried to find some posts on Equipment but gave up looking in favor of just playing. Yes, Dougie...Credits are scarce at this point but I am doing as many surveys and the like to get a few extra. I was going to post a que. on what way to go first....Driver, Irons, Putter... But after seeng Dougies post and watching my shots landing two states away from the hole time after time, i feel he has me headed in the right direction. Thanks again for all the replies and watch out AUGUSTA.....

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 5:42 PM

@karterdad: If you run into any issue or have further questions, feel free to contact Support at members@worldgolftour.com.

Good luck in your next match!

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 5:54 PM

Got you a sleeve.....equip those and just realize that better equipment will get you addicted the better you play.

~txz~

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 2:02 AM

My 2 Pfennig on equipment: Start with a 3WD from lvl 31 on and two short custom wedges from lvl39 on. Start with cheap balls if continuous spendings is o.k. for you.

On company: Get into a Country Club with players from your time zone, make friends with players in your tier, play, enjoy and learn together!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 6:28 PM

karterdad:
    Thanks again for all the replies

Good luck!

• PAGES
RSS