Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello everyone!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 22 2014 9:47 PM (7 replies)
  • JayJackson313
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 4:29 PM

Hi everyone, Jay (Jason) here, from Metro Detroit!  New to WGT and found the forums, so I figured I should introduce myself.

I got a lucky hole-in-one in a blitz game, and it popped me up 7 levels real quick so I'm up to level 14 now, and rented a nice set of clubs. 

I'll be mostly a stroke and match play player, but have been doing a lot of these CTTH games to clear objectives for extra experience.

I'm open to friend requests and playing rounds with anyone, so feel free to add me as a friend!  I am also highly interested in joining a country club!  

Thanks!

Best Regards

Jay 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 5:04 PM

Welcome to the game!

WGTdbloshoe

• JayJackson313
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 5:19 PM

Thanks very much, having a great time! :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 9:43 PM

Welcome to the game, and also to the forums.  The forums are a great place to have a laugh and learn some things about the game.

Hazen from Warren MI.   

• JayJackson313
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 11:38 AM

Yeah, I had a hard time finding this post again... it had my name as JayJachpju in the post listings... very strange!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 4:16 PM

JayJackson313:
    but have been doing a lot of these CTTH games

CTTH is invaluable to anyone who is new to WGT because it helps sharpen your game. The time limit forces you to focus on every shot.  You can then carry that focus over to your stroke play game.  Great way to start out in my opinion.  Good luck!

~Cheers~

Doug 

• flopperboy2
    753 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 4:31 PM

hi jay

come and try the new weed wackers c c

you will have lots of fun

fb2

• JayJackson313
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 9:47 PM

Oh, it definitely wasn't a shot at the mode at all, I actually quite like it.  I was just saying that I only played like one game of it, and being in a hurry just kind of dismissed it and didn't come back until I got some more word of mouth. :)

It actually got me started super well, as I hit a hole-in-one on a chip in a CTTH when I was level 6 and it hopped me to level 13 and really got me excited!  I'd recommend it to anyone!

I played a bit of skins and a match challenge but I am still at an equipment disadvantage at my levels so not going to play too much there for now.  

I did take a 12th in a Ready-Go, so I'm very happy with my start and can't believe it took me so long to get involved. 

RSS