Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to WGT Introductions

Sun, Jun 29 2014 9:24 AM (6 replies)
  • swagzapimp
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 6:15 PM

Hello and thank you for creating this wonderful game and virtual world of golf.  I have been playing for only two days now and I can already tell that I am hooked!  The game itself is much harder to play than i thought but not so hard that it becomes undesirable to play!  Thanks again!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 8:36 AM

Welcome to the game!

WGTdbloshoe

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 6:15 PM

Welcome, and enjoy.  May want to take a look at my Golf Tip website. Tons of tips and helps from WGT golf players.

I started 1st of April and with the helps I put on the website moved up to Tour Master this week.

Did a lot of research on the forums and practice on the courses to try these tips out.  They helped me out very much.

Gary

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 7:39 PM

Welcome swag!!  Enjoy your stay in WGT...

~Steven~

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 5:41 AM

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 9:03 AM

Swag --- C00L name

You are going to adore this amazing game and end up playing it everyday, all the time, thinking of it often, going back to it for more, getting real heated-up over it as if it were something important, while your yard becomes an eye-sore, bills are not paid on time, "John Barleycorn" hangs out all the time and the wife & children become even more un-interesting. Welcome!!

~ SP ~

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 9:24 AM

Welcome SWAG...

RUN FAST, RUN FAR  and do not look back !!  If you do stay, find a good psycotherpist, you're going to need one.....lmao

just kidding mate....

...you hope.   lmao

CS

RSS