Help › Forums

Re: Meter Speed

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 28 2014 12:45 PM (3 replies)
  • willy53
    42 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 8:12 AM

Hi Folks,

Does anyone out there have the same problems as I'm having with awful meter speed control, i.e. stops/starts/jerks or slow then fast, and even 1inch jumps across bar, I'm using latest flash player etc., it's the same whichever balls I'm using.  THANKS.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 10:16 AM

Try logging out and then logging back in ... sometimes it's more stable on a different game server.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 10:34 AM

I know it's a very, very tired old line but it really can help a lot. 

Here goes:

Try clearing your Flash cache.

Go here, you may have to wait a few seconds before the stored sites list loads.  Look through until you find media5.wgt.com, click on it and delete it.

You'll have to reset all your game settings, putter pal, sounds and so on but it can make a big difference.

You should do it every time you buy and equip new gear and after every WGT downtime and update.

Do you play with other windows open or just the game client?  Having this site open in a window is also supposed to cause problems.  Ideally have only the game window open, nothing else.  I've played a few times while using Skype and the meter did suffer a bit.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 12:45 PM
RSS