Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Account Problems

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 29 2014 8:32 PM (2 replies)
  • Mark1962dr
    25 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 1:27 PM

It would seem that there is a problem at WGT with their support communications.!! I wanted to delete this player (mark162dr ) and account and start this new one ( DocSirrus ). Support sent me 2 emails stating they could delete ( mark1962dr ) and that my email address for this account I would no longer be able to use for the new account. Tired to log in early this morning on this account and it said it was no longer available.!! Which was great, so I started a new account ( DocSirrus ) with a new email and played most of the morning and was doing great, then around noon that account was Disabled and now I can login under this account again. I said what is going on here.?

So to make a long story short, sent them several emails, enclosing an attachment with copies of their emails to me as proof of their mistake not mine.!! WGT is solely at fault here guys and now I'll propyl lose all my stats, scores and credits on my new account. I'm hoping that everyone can help me and write in a support ticket if I do need help.

Thanks 

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 8:31 PM

It is not often we allow players to make a new account. Because yours was relatively new, we allowed it. However, keeping the account open and opening the second meant the new account was in violation of our Terms and Conditions and this will always get your account closed meditatively. A Customer support representative will be in touch with you to solve this issue for you.

• dmatt236
    55 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 8:32 PM

L O L 

RSS