• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 5:01 PM

that was a crazy game

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 5:36 PM

class Alosso - well said

teacher outta school alex - that axe must be down to a stump by now.

you'll get your chance tomorrow - then we'll see what we'll see.

Germany looks unbeatable to me

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 7:32 PM

tomorrow it will be DiMaria vs Robbins, the one that comes through will lead his team to the final....edit: Just heard DiMaria is out, we will see what Messi can do  now or it's The dutch and Germans in the final...

who ever it is will not matter if they let Khedira go forward and get involved in the offense like Brazil did today, Germany will run over them...best ball movement I've seen at this Cup...

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 8:55 PM

I often point to the Bundesliga as a role model for the EPL, Can't see it changing with money doing all the talking. 

For now though it's all about Germany.  Doing that to Brazil is extraordinary.  The beautiful game indeed can be brutal with emotion as much as it can grant ecstasy.  A night from hell for Brazil in a vanishing act of epic proportion maybe, but the conjurer was Germany alone.  

Well played Germany.  Enjoy the moment.

Daily Mail UK included:

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 10 2014 11:29 AM

alosso:
    From the spectators, one moment was repeated here over and over: A German fan in his white shirt used his flag to dry the tears of a Brazilian lady with sparkling green eyelids.

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Thu, Jul 10 2014 12:52 PM

It's not all doom and gloom........I'm really happy because I can now say that my team, Newcastle United,  play just like Brazil  !!!!!!   

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jul 10 2014 1:17 PM

alexk345:
    Argentina can beat tired holland 1-0 atleast.
    What a prediction, even though NL seemed stronger for 120 mins with 0 - 0, exhausting Argentina for us in European solidarity ;)

Ty Paul for searching the proper pic.

• PAGES
RSS