Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earn Free Credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 13 2014 12:43 AM (4 replies)
  • tjon221
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 6:04 PM

After the first week of playing WGT and trying to earn free credits I find I can no longer fit the profile for any of the surveys being conducted. If WGT is going to offer these as a way to get credits, I would think they would be more generalized so more people would be able to reap the rewards.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 11:56 PM

Vids and surveys are very time-consuming plus paved with discontentment. They aren't free but cost your lifetime and happiness. Lawn moving should be more effective IMHO.

Nevertheless, many from the USA say they arrive at the top tiers without spending a $.

Your decision!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 12:12 AM

Yes just for USA and Canada, in Europe we have not large opportunity to earn free credits enough.

And they dont cost only time, you'll pay advertising and surveys when you purchase anything in stores.

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 12:19 AM

tjon221:

After the first week of playing WGT and trying to earn free credits I find I can no longer fit the profile for any of the surveys being conducted. If WGT is going to offer these as a way to get credits, I would think they would be more generalized so more people would be able to reap the rewards.

The surveys are a bit of a joke, the thing to remember is tell them what they want. Once you do a survey remember how you answered for that one and don't lie "again".

I had a ton of free time when I started playing here and made many creds doing the surveys.

And I have never made a deposit on here and never will. Good luck to ya.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 12:43 AM

No surveys  for me.

Just 'watch videos' but on the 2nd computer..I don't watch 'em.  Does anybody?

My left hand is free when I surf the web (after I'm done WGT golfing) so it's time I have anyway. If I can play this game, I can sure make 4000 and buy some NIKES 97s..like tomorrow. [edit: ok I received them, just now]

Ball goes in the water? It was worth every cent I paid for it. This is a big plus for me. 'Meter issues?' Nice challenge.

Now try streaming WGT Twitch and adding graphics, changing scenes and still stores, using twitch chat, adding sound effects, operating XSplit broadcaster, using a basic calculator and playing WGT...that's a real challenge. imo

RSS