Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ~ Cabot ~

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 16 2014 11:04 AM (3 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 2:28 PM

mmmm! Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese. It is a fact, I dig it. A while back I praised Coastal Cheddar from England..still eatin' it. Nevertheless, I bumped into a new one. Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar from Cabot, Vermont. All natural, aged over two years, white. Equal to Coastal. I have found you can enjoy both regardless of whether you are at Merion, Cabo or Andy's. Best of all, both are found at Costco...and, check this, the Cabot comes in 2lb blocks @ $11.79 American...huh ? is that c00l ? ~ SP ~

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 1:04 PM

I'm with you....Extra Strong Cheddar is lovely.....but goats cheese is lovelier.    In fact goats milk is very good for you....the longer you drink it the better it is for you....I can vouch for that because I've been drinking it since i was a kid !!!!!!!   :-)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 1:45 PM

VamboRools:

I'm with you....Extra Strong Cheddar is lovely.....but goats cheese is lovelier.    In fact goats milk is very good for you....the longer you drink it the better it is for you....I can vouch for that because I've been drinking it since i was a kid !!!!!!!   :-)

Amen, Brother Vambo. I also eat that too...I didn't bring it up 'cause players would think I was a pig....I've wondered about Sheep Cheese but heard it was Baaad ;-}

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 11:04 AM

Very good... :-)............Why don't you try Camel Cheese....it's made at the Drommer Dairy  !!

I'm so sorry Sweetie,  I can hear you groaning from here.

And no,  before you say it,  it won't give you the hump. !!   ;-)

RSS