Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello Everyone

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 29 2014 7:24 AM (4 replies)
  • Shadow451
    102 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 7:57 PM

I joined the game way back in 2010, and only played a little bit.  We had a child and I didn't get onto the site for quite sometime.  I just this week started playing again and hope to be able to be more regular than in the past.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you on here.  I look forward to improving in the game and getting to play some rounds with anyone that would be willing.  

Shadow

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 10:05 AM

Shadow451:

I joined the game way back in 2010, and only played a little bit.  We had a child and I didn't get onto the site for quite sometime.  I just this week started playing again and hope to be able to be more regular than in the past.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you on here.  I look forward to improving in the game and getting to play some rounds with anyone that would be willing.  

Shadow

Welcome back and enjoy the game. Feel free to browser the forums as there may be new information added since your absence. 

-WGTyphoon

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 3:41 AM

• popabear
    302 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 4:03 AM

Ya lot has changed the ga went to crap.Been around since 2009 back then with in a day they would fix problem now its weeks if it gets fix at all. Now its all about the$ price of club's  balls just nut's. It's a pc ga.Been threw 3 diffent owner's of the ga it's ashame this was the best golf ga on the net.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 7:24 AM

Welcome back and congrats on the new addition to your family.  I love this game, WGT has been good to me.  Here is a site you want to look at Golf Tips Website 

Gary

RSS