rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 2 2014 2:55 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 9:41 AM

SweetiePie:

russellfahey:
    Really?? maybe in the Owners eyes lol.Sorry couldn't resist :)

Fact is, it has a reputation of being the best organized & operated Club on WGT

SIGH!!

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 11:12 PM

I absolutely have a sense of humor....It just seems that everytime Courteney speaks, all the smart remarks come out towards her, killing the thread.  Its ok to be humorous, but, when someone is looking to find a good club, its kind of a good idea to leave the remarks about that club and owner out of the thread.  Hard to overcome first impressions like that  :-)   

~Steven~

• THUNDERTOM
    382 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 5:52 AM

Run as  far  away as possible before this game sucks you dry of your money and patience lol.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 2:55 PM

Steven1163:

I absolutely have a sense of humor....It just seems that everytime Courteney speaks, all the smart remarks come out towards her, killing the thread.  Its ok to be humorous, but, when someone is looking to find a good club, its kind of a good idea to leave the remarks about that club and owner out of the thread.  Hard to overcome first impressions like that  :-)   

~Steven~

Considering the fact that the OP had already joined the Peoples Club,i don't see how my attempt at humour would have any bearing,plus i've never jumped on Courtney's posts before(but i do see where your coming from)

I have no animosity towards Courteney,far from it.My CC played the Peoples Club not so long back,of which none of our CC had nothing but kind words about the Peoples Club.I infact played against the owner and it was a very enjoyable game.

So please don't tar me with the same brush.

Russell

• PAGES
RSS