Help › Forums

New to the site and game

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 2 2014 2:55 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JonJohn2
    307 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 9:42 AM

Less than two months ago I loaded this game and took it for a spin. So far it seems like a good sim for golf.  Of course it is a PC game so you have to play the computer game and don't mistake your real golf experience as a way to play this one.  Overall it is as good as any I have found but am a little baffled by the lack of comrade.  I have applied to two different Country Clubs for membership and not even a "get lost" from either one. I applied and waited 4 days and applied again.  After no response I tried to friend one of the owners in order to post on their wall to see if they even got my request but naturally the friend request was kicked also.  If they don't want new members then they should indicate such and I wouldn't be pestering them.  If I can't get to play with others then I'll move on since I cannot learn or enjoy the game as it was intended.  Oh well I guess I'll will look for another CC and try once more but my patience clock is ticking.  GL to you all.  :) 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 10:29 AM

I'm sorry to say this, but a Tour Pro at level 43 with 0 friends isn't the sort of person a country club owner is looking for ? 

This is nothing personal Jon, but you won't come across as a sociable type of player to the owners.         just a thought.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 10:43 AM
    Invite sent.
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 2:22 PM

First off Welcome to the game Jon.  I am glad to see you accepted the invite to The Peoples Club.  They have a great reputation in the community. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 2:29 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

First off Welcome to the game Jon.  I am glad to see you accepted the invite to The Peoples Club.  They have a great reputation in the community. 

- WGTdbloshoe

Really?? maybe in the Owners eyes lol.Sorry couldn't resist :)

Russell

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 2:49 PM

russellfahey:

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

Russell

Lol!

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 6:18 PM

The Peoples Club is a very good club....lots of great players, and they are very friendly.  You'll never be short on game invites.  Its a very active club.  Some people don't like the owner, but, then again, a lot of players don't like anybody in here  LOL

~Steven~

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 5:22 AM

Steven1163:

The Peoples Club is a very good club....lots of great players, and they are very friendly.  You'll never be short on game invites.  Its a very active club.  Some people don't like the owner, but, then again, a lot of players don't like anybody in here  LOL

~Steven~

Geez had a sense of humour bypass have we? 

Russell

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 5:33 AM

JonJohn2:
     After no response I tried to friend one of the owners in order to post on their wall

Unless you're blocked by a player, you don't need to be on their Friends List to post on their wall.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 8:34 AM

russellfahey:

Fact is, it has a reputation of being the best organized & operated Club on WGT

• PAGES
RSS