Forums

Help › Forums

Changes made by the WGT

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 8 2010 11:48 AM (0 replies)
  • rotsey
    42 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 11:48 AM

The wgt sez, they make changes from reading these forums, Fine. But - I think it would behoove them to put up a customer survey instead. It has been my experience that those who complain, are often a small minority. I read that when the levels, and ranking change was made, it was based on something like 600 suggestions. I have heard,  and know many more unhappy with that decision. Those who stay quiet, are often happy with things the way they are. It was a big mistake for the wgt to take away the ability to buy any club at any ranking. The new level thing is just goofy, and unrealistic.SO- here is my suggestion to the WGT. Before making any major change to the game, how about asking us, the players.Few people will take the time to write out their ideas, or complaints. A simple survey would get filled out by most players. It would also be a better overview of what changes would make the majority happier with this game. It's also a given we all want more courses to play in ranked, full play games. Bali Hai, and Celtic manor would be nice to see as full play games. It's a given we all want more courses to play. I don't even understand the need to request such a common knowledge thing as that.

RSS