Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Swing Meter

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 25 2014 2:15 PM (4 replies)
  • BobbyJones42
    12 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 7:08 AM

I just got the WGT 9.5 driver for the Tour Pro level. The swing meter is very different from the starter driver. Can anyone tell me how to use this thing? I hit it straight with the original white line but without one I don't know how to use it. Thanks.

• ScottHope
    10,357 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 11:03 AM

The clubs you currently have in your bag mean you will have one of the two meters below depending on which club you are using.

Your current driver will give you the meter at the bottom which is the EZ swing meter. The WGT Pro 9.5 driver you purchased recently has not been equipped yet but will display the meter in the top picture.

Here's a video on how to equip clubs.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 11:27 AM

Take the yellow "swing Icon" and hold it over the white line in the blue area, left click & hold while draging the mouse up. The meter yellow line will rise to desired power level. Let go of mouse button then click again (if you can) on the white line as the yellow travels towards the blue area for the Ding.

Good luck

• BobbyJones42
    12 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 1:38 PM

Thanks a lot Scott. That extra 20-30 yds. makes a big difference. Before, I felt like I was in a gun fight with a water pistol.

• ScottHope
    10,357 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 2:15 PM

You're welcome Bobby, enjoy your new driver.  : )

RSS