Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting Practice

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 5 2014 5:12 AM (3 replies)
  • DickBowman
    12 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 8:02 PM

Is there a way to practice putting wihout playing a full round of golf, ie on putting greens? I REALLY need to practice!

DickBowman

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 10:24 AM

Set game mode to Practice and use the mulligan when you reach the green. You can quit at any time as nothing counts for stats. If you use a good ball, mulligans eat up ball life FAST!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 4:32 AM

Dick, like Mio say`s use a starter ball for practice putting, it putts the same from what I`m told. Drivings different, on that use your regular ball. I`ve eaten up some expensive balls making my putter charts

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 5:12 AM

I practice parts of my game and map my clubs by playing specific holes. For example for club mapping I like Bethpage Black Hole #1. I can hit 170 off the tee and have a fairly level hole to play with little or no wind. You can use the mulligan feature to replay shots, but as others have pointed out, this will chew up you balls at twice the rate as normal.

As you are playing, make a note of the greens that have the type of putts (or other parts of your game) you are looking to practice and make a note of them. Then when you are ready to practice, play these specific holes by accessing them though the WGT Community Menu / Golf Courses. From here you can select the course you want and from there the specific hole you want

Note: not all courses are available through this option, so take a look at the course list first.

photo baa309bc-57b9-4c49-ab91-5031d95e4c0c_zps10d5bf44.png

RSS