Re: Credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 16 2014 4:48 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 5:32 PM

WGTyphoon:
    I would also recommend entering into the Free to Play tournaments that WGT hosts. This is a good way to test and hone your skills while earning some credits for wins.

This is partially true but it must be noted that this will not really earn the OP credits. To win a tournament at his level carries a top prize of 54 credits!

Bear in mind these tournaments are usually won by "new players" with extraordinary talents the OP will be lucky to earn .54 of a credit.

If I am lucky I can earn a maximum of 10-12 credits a day via the videos excluding the maximum of 7 views on the carousel. Normally I can earn 3 credits per day via videos.

Takes a while to earn enough to earn a cheap sleeve of balls let alone clubs.

• everinjeans
    7 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 2:52 PM

I'm too cheap to spend money on the beta game.  I get free credits with videos and surveys and usually just use them to 'buy' cheap golfballs that give me a little more distance.
    I love to play the brackets and it would be nice to see credits for wins.  There is nothing more annoying than receiving an e-mail that says "Congratulations.  You've won 0.00 credits in this bracket."

• GAD59
    237 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 3:53 PM

Most of the survey's are geared towards working stiffs, women, people that have kids under 18 years of age, pregnant, dying of diseases, business owners. I'm semi retired, don't work, have no kids period, and Peanut Labs hate my guts.

• kennethrook
    389 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 4:35 PM

Gad

You forgot you have to be an IT Professor,    or a CEO,    no chance now for retired Senior Citizens who the Survey guys believe they are too old to have opinions.

• everinjeans
    7 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 4:40 PM

I hear ya, and the same goes for me many times.  But most often, I get 5 credits just for offering to complete a survey that "is not suitable for me".  Just today, picked up about 250 credits for about 1/2 hr of survey stuff.  And btw, I'm retired :) with no kids or other adults here.  Guess Peanut Labs likes me just a tad more LOL

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 4:40 PM

GAD59:
    Most of the survey's are geared towards working stiffs, women, people that have kids under 18 years of age

On the internet, you can be anything you want. ;-)

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 4:48 PM

ZioMio:
    On the internet, you can be anything you want. ;-)

So. Has anyone figured out which disease pays? I figure they're just trolling for illnesses and there's no actual survey at all. 

• PAGES
RSS