Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shame on me

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 17 2014 8:41 AM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 14 2014 7:53 PM

Finally decided to go for a stroke round. Started out BPB -5 after 5 holes. Eagled nbr 1.  After 8 I was even par. I have no idea wth happened. All shots went totally to pieces. Had to dump that one, which is not what I usually do. Let a recorded Eagle go down the drain. Ended up shooting a blazing 34 at SA. Started that one -5 after 6 also. I guess my stamina has taken a dump. Damn getting old sucks. 

• jack42451
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 14 2014 8:57 PM

I have yet to eagle a hole on this game and now it's getting very frustrating because o the ad that blocks the continue button at the bottom of each finished hole, and like you, I'll be doing okay and all of a sudden the game falls apart, like if the wind direction is reversed from what it's showing. I wish EA would have the smarts to remove that ad location.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 10:09 AM

Don't forget one of the most important things to change before playing your game. In Options Menu, turn off everything that will effect your meter. For instance; ads, hole in one challenges, (winnings are in the pennies :) ) , reflections, and so forth. I have found the meter to be much smoother after this. And yes, you need to do it every time unless you let the browser remember your ID and password. Also I clean my history every couple of days; other website cookies can mess with the meter if you accumulate to many of them over a large period. After that you can just blame yourself for a bad shot...lol  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 7:04 AM

jack42451:
    I wish EA would have the smarts to remove that ad location.

Are you in the right forum?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 7:59 AM

jack42451:

IDK about EA but here at WGT you can use Adblock to move it completely out of site. ;-)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 8:41 AM

YankeeJim:

jack42451:

IDK about EA but here at WGT you can use Adblock to move it completely out of site. ;-)

lmao he has been told jim i guess not listening 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/247390.aspx

RSS